- World News
- Politics
- Economy
- Business
- Technology
- Science
- Health
- Sports
- Entertainment
- Education
- Africa News
- Asia News
- Europe News
- Middle East News
- North America News
- South America News
- Oceania News
- Local News
- Fashion
- Food & Cuisine
- Travel
- Art & Design
- Literature
- Music
- Film & Cinema
- Celebrity News
- Relationships & Family
- Culture & Traditions
- Technology and Innovation
- Business and Finance
- Sports
- Science and Environment
- Human Interest and Social Issues
- North America
- South America News
- Oceania News
- Global Spotlight on Smaller Nations
- LIVE TV
Shorts Create
The sex trafficking trial of Sean “Diddy” Combs will proceed as scheduled in early May despite his lawyer’s claims that they need an extra two months to prepare, a judge said Friday. Judge Arun Subramanian said that the hip-hop mogul’s trial, projected to last from eight to 10 weeks, will start May 5. Lawyers for the entertainer had requested a two-month delay, citing a need for more time to gather information about trial witnesses and to cope with late additions to the indictment against their client. But the judge, noting that Combs has at least four attorneys, said the defense has sufficient time to be ready for trial next month. #abcnews #news #diddy #seandiddycombs #diddytrial
Just 24 hours ago, Pope Francis made a brief appearance in the square to celebrate Easter Sunday. The 88-year-old had previously been in a critical condition in hospital in Rome receiving treatment for double pneumonia before being discharged on March 23. #abcnews #popefrancis